Available in Waitrose, Whole Foods, Harrods and many more we have teamed up with the award winning Lucy’s Dressings to bring you a trio of hip and healthy recipes that will give a boost to any family.
POSH FISH FINGER SANDWICH
WITH LUCY’S LEMON MUSTARD MAYONNAISE
Lemon Mustard Mayonnaise • 2-3 fish fingers • Brioche bun, toasted • White cabbage, finely shredded • Radishes, finely sliced or julienned • Small handful of cress • Lemon wedge, to serve.
1. Cook fish fingers according to packet instructions.
2. While the fish fingers are cooking, prepare the slaw: Toss together the cabbage and radish with a generous amount of Lucy’s Lemon Mustard Mayonnaise.
3. Assemble your sandwich: Top one half of the toasted brioche bun with the warm fish fingers (add a little gem lettuce leaf underneath for extra crunch, if desired) then a large spoonful of the slaw. Squeeze over a lemon wedge and garnish with cress. Finish with the second brioche bun half.
WARM KALE SALAD
WITH LUCY’S HONEY & MUSTARD GOLDEN DRESSING
• Lucy’s Honey & Mustard Golden Dressing • Large bunch of kale, washed, de-stemmed and roughly chopped • 100g lardons or diced pancetta • 50g feta • Handful of pumpkin seeds, toasted • Zest of ½ lemon (optional) • Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Steam kale for just a few minutes, until bright green. Drain and pat dry.
2. Fry lardons or pancetta until really brown and crisp, add a good splash of Lucy’s Honey & Mustard Golden Dressing to deglaze the pan.
3. Leave to sizzle for 30 seconds before pouring the warm dressing and pancetta over the steamed kale.
4. Finish with toasted pumpkin seeds, crumbled feta, lemon zest and salt & pepper, if desired.
ASIAN GREEN VEGETABLE SALAD
WITH LUCY’S GINGER & SESAME DRESSING
• Lucy’s Low Sugar Ginger & Sesame Dressing • 200g fine green beans, topped and tailed • 150g mange tout peas, trimmed • ½ shallot, finely chopped • 2 tsp sesame seeds (optional) • Chopped chives • Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Blanch the green beans and mange tout in boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Refresh in cold water and drain well.
3. Add to a large bowl, along with the shallot, pour over a generous amount of Lucy’s Ginger & Sesame Dressing and toss well.
4. Check for seasoning.
5. Finally, sprinkle with sesame seeds (if using) and chopped chives
Learn more at www.lucysdressings.co.uk