Try this delicious curry in a hurry from our online members nutrition guide. Packed full of Nutrient dense veggies and with a serious protein hit as well!!!
Post natal nutrition does not need to be dull, bland or tricky so give this delicious curry a go!
Chicken Curry Serves 4 Ingredients: 1 onion 1 garlic clove 1 red pepper 1 yellow pepper 4 chicken breasts 1 tbsp curry powder 400g tin of tomatoes 1 tbsp olive oil.
1. Peel and chop the onion and crush the garlic.
2. Cut the top off the red and yellow pepper. Discard the seeds and chop peppers into small pieces.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and gently fry with the garlic for about 10 minutes.
4. Add the curry powder and heat through for 1 minute to allow the flavours to release.
5. Chop the chicken breasts into small pieces and add to the pan. Fry until the meat is no longer pink.
6. Add the peppers and fry for 5 minutes.
7. Finally, add the tin of tomatoes to the pan, stir well and simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on. Stir occasionally.
8. Serve with boiled rice, naan bread, or chapattis.